Portable Non-Contact LCD IR Laser Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Better accuracy: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the laser grip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers; for best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm)
- Target quicker: measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ 1022℉/ -50℃ 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃; response time: ≤500Ms; a built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- Added functions: the LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- Versatile design: infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- Note: the thermometer can’t measure the internal temperature of an object; temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9Mw.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Max delivery time – 45 business days.
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.